Monday, October 13, 2008

Look out for the Gators....


After a rather lackluster start for the Gators, including a loss to Ole' Miss, it looks as though the Gators are back to their dominant ways after shalacking of #4 LSU 51-21. The offense has been mediocre at best all year, but broke out this week led by my boy Timmy Tebow and Super-human Percy Harvin. Up until this point the Gators have seemed out of sink offensively, trying to spread the ball around to so many talented players has been a struggle for Urban Meyer. It seems for now he has figured it out (I hope). With the Gators running game racking up 265 yards with Jeff Demps (freshman) and Brandon James, this could spell trouble for the rest of the toughest conference in the nation the SEC (only Big 12 can even attempt to argue this). With a little help from some teams in the Big 12, the Gators chance for playing for a national title again just got alot better.

9 comments:

Tikes said...

Yeah....pretty much I loved watching that game.

Their two RB's run almost as fast as me.

Can you imagine if BYU were lucky enough to win out...and got matched up with Florida in a BCS bowl game? The score would be like 214-0. It would be worse than Tecmo Bowl.

Hub said...

Do you mean my beat downs to all of you in Tecmo? That is what I thought.

Unknown said...

utah would only lose 77-0.

Riley Alexander said...

I would pay so much money for updated team rosters and teams in tecmo.

Unknown said...

Florida is good again because of Urban Meyer. he is a great coach.

Bnut's Bible said...

I agree Dr. P. I'm glad he is at Florida, but it's too bad for the Utes that he left.

Unknown said...

i dont blame him, Utah couldnt pay him what he is worth at florida

Tobias said...

I like Florida as well. I think they will win the National Championship this year. Utah would loose 76-0... Utah State would loose 710-0

Unknown said...

maybe if Florida wins the national championship again, Urban Meyer will get tired of winning with an SEC powerhouse, and come back to Utah.