Monday, October 27, 2008

Impressive Again


Although it was only Kentucky, The Gators looked extremely tough this week. With Timmy Tebow starting to look like the Tebow of last year, the offense is rolling now. Special Teams was sweet, blocking the first two punt attempts inside Kentucky's 10 yard line and resulting in two quick TD's. The defense was solid only giving up 5 points. If anyone wants to see what real speed is, watch Demps and Rainy with the ball. Dudes are unreal. Unfortunately for Gator fans, Ohio St. was unable to step up and beat Penn St. Leaving the Nittany Lions a virtual cake walk to the national title game. Without some serious help from the Big 12 my Gator's title hopes are hanging by a thread. Nonetheless, I am still as happy as Hub at a Backstreet Boys concert with my beloved Gators. With a tough game against Georgia this week, we'll see if Florida can keep it going.

4 comments:

Tikes said...

I think that if they beat Georgia, and they do it convincingly...they will go up in the polls, and the BCS. They still need some help from the teams in front....but I like their chances.

Tikes said...

By the way...I noticed your official seal of Team Awesome.

That is classic.

How do you know when you've made it? You just know.

Anyone with the brass to rip a picture from my blog that I created....to place on their own blog claiming awesomenes...is indeed awesome. Well done. With that....welcome to the club.

Riley Alexander said...

doesn't Team Awesome have a weight requirement? Like you have to weigh over 100#'s? If so, sorry BNut, better luck next year.

Bnut's Bible said...

If I'm too small Ri-Bone, you're too big and are getting the boot.