Monday, November 24, 2008

One More Until The Big One



Florida just barely squeaked by this week against a tough Citadel team 70-19. I don't know why Urban scheduled this game, but hey whatever. This week the Gators play at Florida State which this year doesn't seem like much, but the Seminoles are 8-3 coming off a strong win against 25th ranked Maryland (if any ACC team can be called "tough" this year, and yes I include the weak cheese Tarheels in that Tikes). I think this will be a closer game than people think. FSU has been up and down all year and always shows up to play against Florida. I still think the Gators will take care of business without any problems, but it might be close early (like the first 5 min.). If business gets taken care of this week it will be for all the scones in Scotland next week against Alabama. I can't wait.... (Yes I know you like Citadel's Uni's Tikes).

5 comments:

Tobias said...

Well I don't think the game is even going to be close. As a matter in fact I think florida is going to outscore their next two opponents by 20-30 points each. No-one can hang with these guys. Not even Utah State.

Tobias said...

War bnuts bible for not making me type lame letters in before I post.

Tikes said...

Bnut....you stole two comments right from my lips...

1- UNC is weak cheese...anyone who loses to NC state in football is weak cheese indeed....and if you love 41-10 to NC State in football...then you deserve to play Timpview High School in the "Not very good NCAA Div 1 Bowl" which is sometimes called the "Super good High School or JuCo School Bowl".

2- Those Citadel uni's are Bdass....Even you can admit that.

War Florida winning and one of the three Big 12 teams getting beat 100-3. I wish they would all stop crying....

Since nobody can agree on who Florida should beat...maybe they should just let Utah get smoked.

Tikes said...

By the way....I thought Florida really struggled against the Citadel's stingy defense.

Bnut's Bible said...

True dat home slice. True dat.