Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BCS Championship Game Here We Come... I Hope


It was another great week in college football. Not only because my beloved Florida Gators decimated another foe, but because I am now the Iowa Hawkeyes' newest fan. Somehow they came out and beat the Nittany Lions 24-23 and made my dream of the Gators playing for a national championship closer to a reality. It may have happened down the road at Michigan State, but now I don't have to worry about it. Before I get ahead of myself, the Gators still have some tough games ahead. Next week at South Carolina is no cakewalk, Florida State to end the regular season will be tough(the Noles' are always pumped when they play the Gators), and the SEC title game against Alabama is going to be a battle. I think the Gators are playing as good as anyone in the country, and are going to be tough to beat. They looked on point against Vandy this week with a 42-14 thrashing with the starters getting pulled after the 3rd quarter. Should be an interesting next couple of weeks. I don't even want to think of the the complaining that is going to happen if Oklahoma beats Texas Tech and three teams in the Big 12 South all end up with one loss. Who is going to play Missouri in the Big 12 Championship? The highest BCS ranked team of the three. Good luck BCS!

4 comments:

nataliejustin said...

I love that you blog, but your football and golf stories are way over my head. I like your tunes though so I am still a fan!

Bnut's Bible said...

Just say, your the man JROD after each of my posts. I will do a post just for you next, it will be something that you enjoy and can relate to. So stay tuned. And yes, my tunes do rock.

Unknown said...

Florida is the best team in the country right now, How on earth did they lose to ole miss? Alabama just survived LSU, Florida will mop the floor with BAMA.

Tikes said...

I am not sure how Florida lost to Ole Miss...but I wouldn't want to be Alabama or anyone in the Big 12 right now.