Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Best Ice Cream Ever!

I just wanted to share with all of you one of my new favorite treats. Now I'm not a big dessert guy(obviously), but this stuff is as good as it gets. If you have not yet tried Private Selections Fried Ice Cream flavor, you need to go get some now. It is the most DELISH ice cream ever made. I don't even eat Ice cream that much, but I single-handedly dusted of two pints of this heavenly stuff, by myself, during one movie. So if there is a Smith's (that is where I got it) nearby where you live, I suggest you go pick it up and give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

11 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Now this I can relate to!

Bnut's Bible said...

That was just for you. And it is the best.

nataliejustin said...

JROD, you are the man!

Tikes said...

Uh....This post is much more manly than a post about broccoli.

Or not.

Riley Alexander said...

This ice cream may be good. It may be the best ice cream you have ever had. You know why? Because you haven't had my ice cream.

Riley Alexander said...

You would turn to morbidly obese in no time if you had unlimited amounts of my ice cream. It's that good.

Tikes said...

I am sure he would love the "Vanilla with plastic chunks flavor"

Bnut's Bible said...

Tikes is right Ri-Bone, you would eat anything and call it good. I wouldn't dare put anything you prepared near my mouth, and I pretty much eat what I want and will never be obese. Good genes I guess.

Riley Alexander said...

Fact: My ice cream is the best in the world

My plastic spatula wasn't so awesome. However, on just my 2nd batch I acheived what so many other ice cream makers strive for... Perfection.

Riley Alexander said...

Tikes, your right, you will never become obese... becuase it'll just go straight to your butt

Tikes said...

Bnut is the one who said he will never become obese....not me. I am not hiding the fact that my butt is bigger than Bnuts body.

I just thought that next time you grind up a kitchen utensil into your ice cream, let Bnut have a taste and he will tell you if its better than this fried ice cream garbage that he is talking about.