Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Early Present To Tikes






I didn't want to do this, but I just can't keep it in any longer. Tikes, this is your Christmas present from the wifey this year. A-Jo is probably going to be pissed I told you, but she'll just have to get over it. We all know (or so I've heard, never confirmed with my own eyes) Tikes has mad skills on Guitar Hero, so we'll have to wait and see if he can master the accordion in similar fashion. I also hear that Tikes is planning a party with all of Team Awesome invited to battle it out on the old accordion. Should be an epic night.

8 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

Please tell me this isn't real.

Unknown said...

Tikes also has flute hero.

Tikes said...

Oh...its real, and Bnut is right...as soon as this bad boy is in my possession, all of Team Awesome will be over to jam.

Tikes said...

Correction P, I do not have flute hero.

Riley Alexander said...

I had to google this to make sure it indeed was not a "real" item. That was pretty scary.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, sorry, it was harpsicord hero.

Amanda said...

Nope, no flute hero at our house, like Tyson would ever own that, hellooo nerdy. He does however own trumpet hero, Im pretty sure he passed the expert level on it. So cool! And thanks Jared, for ruining Tysons Christmas surprise. Thanks a lot!!!

Tikes said...

Easy A-jo....just because I rocked the trumpet like Dizzy Gilespie, doesn't mean you have to hate on me.

If there were a trumpet hero...I would dominate it...just for the record.