Thursday, April 2, 2009

Newest Members In A Growing Family

Just as the Dr. posted about a little while ago, I too was bitten by the gun bug. I was just bitten a very long time ago. My collection has been growing for quite some time now and these two fine pieces are the latest additions.





The top one is a 9mm (CZ 85 b) and the bottom is a 22lr (Sig Sauer Mosquito). I purchased these last week and still have not had a chance to shoot either one (9mm ammo is a little hard to find right now). I have however, already ordered some accessories for my trusty little Mosquito. This time next week it should be fitted with a sweet laser sight to add to the already pimp look. Two of my bother-in-laws have these little Mosquito's and they are a ball to shoot, and 22lr bullets are about as cheap as it gets. As for the 9mm, reviews on the internet were all stellar. For under $500 I thought this would be a solid choice for my first "gangsta" gun or "Gat".

Eventually I would like to customize a pair of these 9mm to look something like this...




or maybe even this....




Tell me those aren't sweet looking.

7 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Only get them if the come with boots, chaps, and a ten gallon hat (you can borrow a shirt from Jesse) :) I love shooting 9mm.

Bnut's Bible said...

No, I just like to shoot stuff. Animals, pop cans, clay pigeons, it doesn't really matter.

Plus, I'm not going to have a problem with someone breaking into my house and violating me and my family.

Riley Alexander said...

If I had two hand guns I would get a cool holster like Will Smith in I Robot.

That's bdass

Hub said...

So are you stock piling bullets as well? I hear dictator Obama is going to start taxing bullets so highly that you may need to resort to sling shots.

Bnut's Bible said...

Of course I am. The cost is already out of control compared to what it used to be.

Tikes said...

Why don't you just cut to the chase and buy some sort sort of HALO weapon like a laser gun or an oozi?

Bennett Family said...

He tried to pull the....these are for you-now, I need to get me a gun. That is how things work out our house. How many guns does one man need?